Every day there are 27,000 Identity Stolen. However, the impact is not only on the victim, but on everyone in our society.
Less than 5% of the Criminals get punished, leaving 95% to enjoy their criminal winning.
What are you doing to help you and others? Mighty question, that not even law enforcement can answer.
What are your thoughts?
Ray Rios from Arizona, the # 1 State for Identity Theft