Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Hello all!

Wednesday January 13th I will officially be calling New York my new home. I am looking for a position at a non-profit, ideally something in fundraising/event planning, although I also have direct service experience. If any one has any advice, leads or direction I would surely appreciate it.

Views: 110

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alexis!

I honestly wish you the best!
N.Y. is absolutely fantastic!!!
You know what, I want you to take a look at my websites. You will find a great way to do all that you know is your "forté" and so much more, especially on a city so vibrant as the Big Apple!

www.greatjoboption.com/alvaro

www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/apeniche

Best of luck!

Alvaro G. Peniche
Ditas, please, tell me about the 444 formula.

Jose Castellano
Hola Alberto!

Thank you so much for forwarding my resume, I only wish it was the updated version. You see I've been a production coordinator for AIDS Walk New York, the largest fundraising event for AIDS/HIV in the world! I over see all production as well as manage 5-50 volunteers four days a week. Unfortunately the campaign ends in early June, and I will be then out of a job. II really appreciate the support.

Best,

Alexis Monica Lockman
HI Alexis. if you still looking for a job look what i do .that you can do too!
www.marypimenta.igniteinc.biz
Alexis, I hope you found a job. If not, tell me what are you doing.
Jose Castellano
Hi Alexis,

If you are still looking for a job let me know, I may be able to connect you to some possibilities.

Best of Luck,
Leslie
You might be still looking for a job as the times are really tough!
I mean jobs are so really and there are sooo many people looking for jobs!
I was looking a bit online and I found an offer for executive jobs. Maybe it will help you ...
Good luck anyways :)

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service