Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

How can society know God truly exists despite so much despair in the world?

I am conducting research on this topic for a current book I am writing. I would love to read what your thoughts are. Thank you all in advance.

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Divine intervention.....I survived the 9-11 attacks ( walked doen from the 49th floor )...and also survived a 5 car pile  up accident 6 months earlier...i shlud be 6 feet under!!!!..i know, and FEEL in my heart thay God and Jesus exist...they are with me everyday of my life!!!

=)

Claudio

Yes God was and is with you always. God has saved your life for a reason. May God continue to be with you.

God is real!!!!

God bless.

If you believe that God saved you in the 9-11 attacks, would that mean that God chose not to save the 3,000 + that died ? In other words, He could have saved them if he wanted to. If you give God credit for the good in the world then he must be responsible for the bad too. When i bring this up, I usually get the response that "people" do bad things or are that "people/sin"responsible for evil. What about events that have no human agency i.e natural disasters or terminal diseases. That would be needless suffering.  If God does not intervene in, lets say, the tsunamis in indonesia or a toddler with cancer, would that make him capricious, evil, or disinterested ?

That is God, There was God act

Please define god.

Christians have often remained passive, reducing their ecclesial existence to its mere ritualistic, private component. We must put the whole Church in "permanent state of mission." In other words, the Church must always remain in the service of human beings, contributing positively to the liberation of humanity. The commitment to justice and fairness is also an indispensable part of the process of evangelization. The protection of human rights, human dignity, should not be fostered out of merely opportunistic or “trendy” concerns, but must be a sign of an authentic fidelity to the evangelical mission of the Church.

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service