Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

How many times has a co-worker asked you a question that they could very easily type into Google and find the answer for themselves? Did you know already or look up the answer for them? Did you tell them to find out for themselves?

Here is a very funny way to tell friends or family, especially if you receive the request via email or IM or text message.

Here is a sample question that someone may ask you, but it could obviously be anything.

Is there a Hispanic Job Fair in Houston this year?

And you would reply with this simple link.

(Don't forget to take note of the results, as this organization NSHP and LatPro will be hosting a job fair in Houston next month)

How did I get that link? I went to this very cool website www.letmegooglethatforyou.com and typed in the search that would yield the information asked of me. I clicked "Google Search" and the site produced a link to share with whomever asked me the question. They also provide tinyurl's that you can send instead. And your friends and colleagues, assuming they have a funny bone, I think will think it's very funny.

Thanks to my former colleague Sandra for sharing this tool that has been very popular in our office. Her comments on her advertising blog uglydoggy.com made me laugh very much. Hope you do too.

Rob

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just bookmarked that. Too funny! Unfortunately, I have many lazy and helpless friends that think I'm some sort of walking dictionary, encyclopedia, cookbook, weather person, etc.
LOL! Good stuff Rob.
Har-har-de-har-har.

This would be particularly amusing to send to someone who is afraid their home is about to be ripped to shreds by an unidentified wild animal!

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service