BDS Marketing, a 2013 Top-ranked Best Places to Work in Orange County, CA, is a retail marketing agency that represents brands including Canon, Dell, Motorola, Jawbone, Sam's Club and Hoover. We are currently hiring for our field team to help promote and drive excitement around leading wireless products within the Phoenix, AZ area.
For the Moto Agent - Market Development Manager (MDM) position, we are seeking energetic, driven individuals to proudly represent BDS and Motorola's products at retail. Our employees are important partners with our clients; they deliver exceptional results and work to enhance our clients’ retail performance each day.
- Build brand loyalty and creditability with retail sales associates ~ Be the Brand Champion
- Brand advocacy to increase retail sales associates’ rate of recommendation
- Engage retail sales associates and create excitement
- Conduct in–store retail associate trainings, associate and consumer demonstrations and attend events
- Provide high-level product sales training on features, competitive advantages and functions
- Report intelligence in regards to the program and marketing environment strategically for each tactic
- Travel within market and approved out-of-scope assignments as needed
- Merchandising services to deliver POS, collateral and products to carrier locations along with compliance verification and competitive details
- Establish and build retailer relationships on behalf of the client
- Engage customers during high traffic times at select demo day events to drive sales of brand products
- Expectations – not limited to
- Facilitate informal, formal and large scale trainings to retail associates and managers
- Attend and assist with out-of-market trainings, events, etc
- Gather in-market and out-of-market intelligence ~ assigned brand and competitive
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Retail, Marketing or Agency experience ~ field representative experience helpful, but not mandatory
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point applications
- Ability to travel with in assigned territory
Apply at: https://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BDS...
Contact Marie Waldman at Marie.Waldman@bdsmktg.com 949-472-6700