Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

I want to learn more Spanish. I don't really talk to anyone in my family speaks it. Should I get Rosetta stone? Or read a book? I feel like I would have better opportunities if I learn to speak fluently.

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Claudette,

I would recommend Teach Yourself Spanish in 24 Hours, Ph.D Clark M. Zlotchew. Do not let the Ph.D scare you away. The author's method is excellent. "Do not translate when speaking, reading or writing Spanish. Focus on the language." My favorite quote because it works.
Also, listen to others when they speak Spanish and try your best to reply. You will pick up on accents and most of the time others will help you.
Have fun.

JP
Hola. Si yo puedo ayudarte no dudes en contactarme. Yo te enseño español. Empecemos por que me escribas todo lo que quieras y yo te corrijo gramatica. Si me llama hablamos y usted me ayuda a perfeccionar mi inglés. OK?

Saludos desde Costa Rica

Bernal Mora
Financial Advisor

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service