Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

NSHP member and diversity professional Leonor McCall-Rodriguez announced the launch of Arteleos, a California-based collaborative of fusion jewelry artists specializing in fossils, milagros, and semiprecious stones. 

"Every woman in unique and Arteleos fusion jewelry captures that quality. The collaborative offers one-of- a-kind desigs, so every shopper will have an unduplicated piece to wear or gift," said Leonor McCall-Rodriguez. "With everything around us going global and becoming mass produced, it was the right time for jewelry artists to step back and focus on their art, creating personal pieces with a story to enhance the pleasure of ownership,"  she concluded.

Arteleos collections can be found at http://www.shop.arteleos.com

Views: 109

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck! I was a rock hound as a child and have always loved rocks, fossils, and sea shells. I wish you much success!
Our daughter is studying geology and as she began to fill the house with rocks, we began to discuss the beauty and designs of nature. That is how the concept of Arteleos came about. So great meeting you, Janelle. Please share with friends. We have just opened our online shop at shop.arteleos.com.
Leonar, I tried to look at your arteleos site and the link didn't work...

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service