Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

I am the President of the Houston chapter of the NSHP and I have just started a new staffing, recruitment, and business process outsourcing company servicing Houston and all major cities in Texas.

I am looking for candidates in Engineering, Accounting, Procurement, Sales, and Information Technology. I am also looking for businesses who are looking to hire one person or twenty people. We are very well connected and we don't just run ads to find people.

Views: 294

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Steven, I am interested in offer my job expererience in the companies you are involved.
Let me know the best way to send my resume to you.
My email address is: sergio_peps@hotmail.com
Hi Steven,

Did you complete the process for the new staffing ? I live in Houston, near the Intercontinental airport. Please let me know if you complte the process.

Saludos

ELlanas
Eduardo,

Yes sir, we have opened up our doors and are here to serve! My e-mail address is sjungman@talentscoutllc.com and my telephone number is 713-622-1884.

Many thanks,

Steve
Hi Steven,

I'm moving back to Houston in the next couple of weeks since I'm separating from the military. I would also like to know of any positions where I may apply the experience I have gained through the military. In Houston, I will be located on the southwest side (Westhiemer and Dairy Ashford area). Below is my email address where you can contact me.

JMOntiveros@yahoo.com
Tenemos un periodico que circula en Pasadena TX, es en español y esta dirigido a empresarios y profesionales que hablan español. Si este organismo esea interesado en contactarnos favor de dirigirse a nuestraopinionhouston@yahoo.com
Un saludo a todos.
Atte Hugo J. Sanchez
Creative Director
Hugo,

Por favor llama me y podemos discutir esto.

Gracias,

Steve
I have an MBA, non-hispanic looking for an opportunity in Operations, Procurement, Contracts. She was the director for the International Space Station procurement group.
Attachments:
Greetings,

I have a friend that relocated to Houston and is looking for work in Accounting. What info may I email her?

Thanks.
Claudia,

I am looking for an accountant! Two actually, one in Houston and one in Dallas. Please have all resumes sent to me at sjungman@talentscoutllc.com

Many thanks!

Esteban
Attachments:
Hello Steven,

I am a retired U.S. Marine and would like to know if there are any other positions that you are looking to fill. I have attained various skills and job training in the military but my primary jobs have been administrative. I have been an office manager, an HR Manager, and have trained and supervised many people in the military. I have also acquired other skills in IT, Operations management, ISO auditor and Warehouse managment. If you do have any other jobs that you think I could fill or if you'd like I could email you my resume. I can be contacted either through the NHSP email account or through my other email account mdiaz_ii@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time and good luck in your search for the skilled people you need.

Sincerely,

Mario Diaz
Mario,

Thank you sir, please either send me a resume sjungman@talentscoutllc.com or call me at 713-622-1884

Thanks again,

Steve
Hi Steve,

Congrats on your new business! I'm in Austin and have been doing recruiting nationally for 14 years. I've found that within Texas, Houston does have great opportunities. Especially, with in Oil, Gas, and Energy.

My nitch is Director Level and above, primarily well pedigreed from top schools. Let me know if you are in Austin, and we can grab some tea. Also, we have a fairly active "Recruiters Happy Hour". I will forward the Evite!

Best wishes to you!

Athena

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service