Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Sara Bajger business owner entepreneur, believes women need a forum to gather and talk about investing. I also believe women entrepreneurs need more ways to raise capital. My group focuses on having small investors particularly women-owned businesses. Some of my angels are successful entrepreneurs already.

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Women Angels is in South Florida not in Chicago but I have businesses in alot of states one of them being Chicago and different countries.

Sara
Do you have any in NYC?
My Franchise is in NYC also email me at sbajger@comcast.net what are you looking for to do so I can see what I have for you, and how I can help.

Sara
I have a Franchise in NYC also
Sara
I agree with you. I'm seeking investors for a multi-cultural children's story (picture book )I've written for 4-6 year olds
the book is translated in Spanish within the book. It's a real niche in the market.

any suggestions?

gracias,
Jacqueline Lerner Aderman
Their is a Gentleman on nshp Raul Samuel Sanches he has written books maybe he can help you. What Im looking for is people to invest and purchase a Franchise with Market America so we can all succeed.

Sara
thank you, Sara
what is Mr. Sanches' email address?
i'm new to this group

gracias
Raul Ramos Sanchez
raulramosysanchez@logspot.com or company wwwbrcmarketing.com I hope he can direct you somewhere. If you need anything else let me know

Sara
I am a published author. written and self published two books already. This is my first children's book. the email address you sent for Mr. Sanchez is not valid. I went to the website.
other information or suggestions?? I appreciate it.

gracias
Go to members you will see his profile and info
Sara
Hi Jackie, do you need transaltors, help marketing your books? I'm looking for a part time job and maybe I can help you. Or you only need investors?
I have a translator, thank you. Right now, I'm seeking investors. It will be quite lucrative.
I'll keep your request in mind.

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service