Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Hi! Everybody my name is Julio Gonzalez and actually working in mortgage business as a Loan Officer. As you know the mortgage business is having serious problem and because of that it is very difficult now to generate loans, my economic compensation is base only on commissions. I would appreciate if someone can help me to find a job in the Dallas Texas area. I have more than 8 year of experiences in retail management with solid knowledge in financials general accounting, account payable, account receivable and payroll.
Thanks for all you can do for me

Julio Gonzalez

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Julio my name is Sara Bajger Im an Entrepreneur with my Own Unfranchise. Im always looking for business partners in other state or countries. If you are intrested in applying I will review your information send to sbajger@comcast.net Im always looking for people that might want new opportunites
Good luck with your job search Julio! Your timing is perfect as the NSHP Hispanic/Bilingual Career Fair in conjunction with www.LatPro.com will be in Dallas on October 23rd from 10-3 at the Dallas Convention Center. Admission is free for jobseekers. Just dress professionally and take plenty of copies of your resume!

http://network.nshp.org/events/event/show?id=2187296:Event:497

There is a list of employers who will be attending at the link I provided above. It looks like there could be multiple employers there looking for candidates with your skill set.

Good luck!
Julio,
We are in great need of bilingual reps who speak fluent Spanish for our call center positions. We have tried EVERYTHING but have not been successful.
We have entry level and Tier II positions available. If interested, please visit CareerBuilder.com and enter "Monitronics" as the key word -- it'll take ou straight to all our postings. Hope this helps!
How are you Julio,

When one door closes another one opens up. www.pfatx.net Send me your resume.
Hope you're doing well Julio. Everyday is a great opportunity for success. Make it happen!

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service