Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

This is my first time joining a networking site like this. I am also attending the job fair in New York City Sept. 4. I have been in search for work for some time now and hope to gain some positve results. A friend recomemed me to join this group that he read in the news paper. I hope to see some of you their. Also I don't have any degree right now. I am currently still in college earning my credits. I hope that their will be something for me.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did make it to the job fair. Best Buy, Home Depot, seemed intrested in me. I am currently not in college. I am not a full-time student. I get some credits at a time. Are you working right now? I am unemployed.
Glad to hear that Best Buy and Home Depot showed interest! Good luck, and make sure to follow-through on the relationships you made with their recruiters at the event!
I applyed online for best buy and home depot how would I go about calling them. Home depot does not have a HR on site anymore.
Sorry I just saw your followup question. If you did not get the business cards of the individuals you talked to at the career fair then it can be tricky to follow up, but you can try doing a google search for their general HR phone numbers at least. At future events I highly suggest asking for the business card of the recruiters you talk to so you can easily follow up after the event.
Good luck to you. I hope that you have found employment.
Not yet. Still searching. Nice to meet you though.
Hi Madeline how are you my name is Sara Bajger I am a Franchise Owner and my business is in New York also. Please leave me some information on how I can contact you for an interview.

Sincerely
Sara Bajger
Unfranchise Business Owner
contact me by e-mail madeline.lopez15@yahoo.com I'll send you my resume and phone number.
Madeline how are you I will be contacting you
Sara
When you e-mail me I'll send you my phone number

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service