Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

All Discussions Tagged 'Houston' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Immigration Concerns and Fear in the Houston Hispanic Community

Good Morning everyone!  I attended a presentation given by 2 immigration lawyers this past Friday. You may have seen the story on Univision…

Started by Griselda Gallardo

0 Mar 6

Sharing your stories

I have been researching family history through photographs, stories, and genealogical research. I owe so much to my family and ancestors. I…

Started by Candy Torres

2 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Janelle Meraz Hooper

My Tearful Farewell to the Space Shuttle

I cried today as if someone had died. I've had a lot of losses in the past several years -- family, job, house.   The space shuttle was…

Started by Candy Torres

0 Jul 23, 2011

Where are all of the bilingual job seekers in Houston?

Houston, we are looking for administrative, light accounting, customer service, call center agents, and human resources candidates who spea…

Started by Esteban (Steven) Jungman

0 Nov 2, 2010

Houston area employment opportunities available through bilingual job fair and networking event

Over 400 bilingual professional job seekers interviewed with 20 companies last Wednesday at the 4th Annual Houston bilingual professional j…

Started by NSHP admin

1 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Bernal Mora

Bilingual Receptionist/Office Coordinator - East Houston area

I am looking for a (preferably) bilingual receptionist and office coordinator for an import company in Houston on the far east side (IH 10…

0 Dec 4, 2009

Building our Client base in Houston, Texas!

I am the President of the Houston chapter of the NSHP and I have just started a new staffing, recruitment, and business process outsourcing…

13 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Carmen

Bilingual Site Manager Needed - Houston, TX

Site Manager $50-$55K plus quarterly bonuses LMS Intellibound is a fast growing exciting company focused on 3rd party work is distribution…

1 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Ernest Rojas

Bilingual Customer Service Representatives - Now Hiring in Houston!!!

Bilingual Customer Service Rep About the Job Bilingual Customer Service Representative Education: Associate Degree preferred. Position P…

0 Dec 9, 2008

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service