Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

All Discussions Tagged 'Employment' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hispanic Education And Employment: Aligning College Degrees With Workforce Needs

As the Obama administration aims to reach their college graduation goals by the end of the decade, attention turns to the over 50 million H…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Aug 30, 2012

Where did all the complaints go?

As a concerned American Latino, Did the California growers retreive 100% of it's crops from it's fields in 2011? The illegals (Mexican…

Started by Armando J. Rositas

0 Apr 10, 2012

A well-established company is relocating to Houston and hiring

Well established company relocating their corporate offices to Houston Texas is looking to hire over 30 qualified Accounting Professionals.…

Started by Esteban (Steven) Jungman

0 Sep 12, 2011

“Principles of a Career Search” reserve your copy

Started by Don Martinez

0 May 17, 2010

Looking to hire bilingual insurance sales team member

I am an Agent Intern with State Farm Insurance and I will be opening my own agency on February 1st, 2010 in Lewisville, Texas. I am looking…

Started by David E. Yost

0 Dec 29, 2009

Verizon Telecom is hiring Technicians in NJ

ATTENTION NEW JERSEY COMMUNITY: VERIZON IS HIRING TECHS The Multimedia Services Technician is responsible for the installation and mainte…

Started by Stella

0 Jan 30, 2009

Building our Client base in Houston, Texas!

I am the President of the Houston chapter of the NSHP and I have just started a new staffing, recruitment, and business process outsourcing…

13 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Carmen

Job openings in Dallas/Fort Worth

I have the following opportunities open: Irving, Texas - Accountant, CPA required, $28.00 - $33.00 per hour (contract - six months or long…

0 Jan 12, 2009

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service