Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

All Discussions Tagged 'Education' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where did all the complaints go?

As a concerned American Latino, Did the California growers retreive 100% of it's crops from it's fields in 2011? The illegals (Mexican…

Started by Armando J. Rositas

0 Apr 10, 2012

Understanding Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by Pablo Trinidad, Picassosweb.com Web Design in Dallas

Search Engine Optimization by Pablo Trinidad, http://picassosweb.com Web Design Company in Dallas Texas This article is about "Understan…

Started by Pablo Trinidad

4 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Pablo Trinidad

Welcome to the New Education Revolution

Hello, I was being asked by The University of Texas at Dallas (UT Dallas) how important has education been for me, how has UT Dallas has h…

Started by Pablo Trinidad

0 Dec 1, 2011

Young Hispanics Want More Bilingual Content

The conclusion comes from a survey of over 1,000 (859 Hispanic) US respondents aged 14-34 created by media and marketing organizations New…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Jun 23, 2011

The Education Crisis No One Is Talking About

On May 10, when President Obama traveled to El Paso, Texas, to again make the case for immigration reform, he talked about the tragedy of a…

Started by NSHP admin

0 May 12, 2011

White House Calls for Improved Hispanic Education

The White House outlined a series of steps Friday to improve educational achievement among Hispanics, while detailing initiatives the Obama…

Started by NSHP admin

0 May 2, 2011

Chicano Artist Applies Improv toward Academic Success

NSHP member and founder of Latino Speakers Bureau, Leonor McCall-Rodriguez reports that leader in diversity performances, Pepe Serna, conti…

Started by Leonor McCall-Rodriguez

0 May 2, 2011

Latino enrollment in Ivy League Schools on the rise

Harvard College may have admitted a record number of Latino students this year -- 12.1 percent of the 2,158 total students admitted to the…

Started by NSHP admin

1 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Arnaldo Mejías, Jr.

Latina Speaker Addresses Need for Hispanic Academic Achievement

January 28, 2011, Redondo Beach CA-(NSHP).  NHSP member, Leonor McCall-Rodriguez, founder of Latino Speakers Bureau announced today that…

Started by Leonor McCall-Rodriguez

0 Jan 28, 2011

Credit Education for The People

Hi !   I've spent almost 20 years in the consumer finance industry, and when the recession hit, I just could not believe the decisions that…

Started by Alejandro Dominguez

0 Nov 3, 2010

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service