Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Vanessa Price's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a part of many organizations and networking websites also but I do not find that…"

Vanessa Price replied Apr 21, 2009 to Why NSHP?

4 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Hugo Balta

"Har-har-de-har-har. This would be particularly amusing to send to someone who is af…"

Vanessa Price replied Jan 16, 2009 to For anyone with a sense of humor

3 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Vanessa Price

"As a kid we always opened packages on Christmas Eve. My dad works shift-work at a pl…"

Vanessa Price replied Dec 12, 2008 to Christmas Traditions Past and Present

2 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by JP

"Wow what a change! Today an hours worth of work wouldn't even get you close to buyin…"

Vanessa Price replied Oct 8, 2008 to US Census requires spanish speaking workforce

3 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by JP

"How's your job search going?"

Vanessa Price replied Oct 7, 2008 to TREATED LIKE A DOG

3 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Sara Bajger

"Good luck with your job search Julio! Your timing is perfect as the NSHP Hispanic/Bi…"

Vanessa Price replied Sep 23, 2008 to I am bilingual hispanic, looking for a job in Dallas area

5 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Humberto Dominguez

"Sorry I just saw your followup question. If you did not get the business cards of th…"

Vanessa Price replied Sep 16, 2008 to Hello Everyone

10 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Vanessa Price

"What an interesting story! How long ago did this happen? $2 is very modest earnings…"

Vanessa Price replied Sep 12, 2008 to I needed a cap and gown!

5 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Sara Bajger

"Glad to hear that Best Buy and Home Depot showed interest! Good luck, and make sure…"

Vanessa Price replied Sep 12, 2008 to Hello Everyone

10 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Vanessa Price

"Well, the sad fact of the matter is many companies don't even post a lot of their jo…"

Vanessa Price replied Aug 15, 2008 to Network!!! Bah Hum Bug!!!

10 May 6, 2009
Reply by Naomi

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service