Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Janelle Meraz Hooper's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Good luck! I was a rock hound as a child and have always loved rocks, fossils, and s…"

Janelle Meraz Hooper replied Nov 11, 2010 to California Latina Launches Arteleos, a Fusion Jewelry Collaborative

3 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Janelle Meraz Hooper

"Esteban, a small business, by government definition, is 500 or less employees. The R…"

Janelle Meraz Hooper replied Oct 31, 2010 to Latinos and the 2010 elections

10 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Patricia Carrero

"How much Meg Whitman paid her housekeeper was not the issue. The issue was that Meg…"

Janelle Meraz Hooper replied Oct 31, 2010 to Latinos and the 2010 elections

10 Nov 1, 2010

"The election on Tuesday is super critical. Please vote! It matters! In Washington St…"

Janelle Meraz Hooper replied Oct 30, 2010 to Latinos and the 2010 elections

10 Nov 1, 2010

"Good one, thanks! What kind of writing do you do, Sonia? Janelle Meraz Hooper, author"

Janelle Meraz Hooper replied Oct 14, 2010 to "When you and your heart become friends, neither will be capable of betraying the other" paulo coelho

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by sonia quiroga thomas

"I'm part Hispanic, and I worry about my HIspanic family. They are such good people,…"

Janelle Meraz Hooper replied Sep 28, 2010 to Should we Hispanics be concerned about Hate Groups?

6 Sep 28, 2010

"I'm thinking of you all today. I hope you have a wonderful job fair--I know you will…"

Janelle Meraz Hooper replied Sep 8, 2010 to Denver Job Fair TOMORROW Wednesday, September 8

1 Sep 8, 2010

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service