Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Shay Olivarria's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"What an interesting article. Would you say that it's better to have a few leaders th…"

Shay Olivarria replied Dec 30, 2013 to Pew Study: Who are our Hispanic leaders? Muchos

2 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Erich Lagasse

"I would watch. I would like to see some of the problems in that community. PEACE, S…"

Shay Olivarria replied Nov 2, 2009 to How about White in America?

8 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Jose Marquez

"you have a lot of good experience. a few notes: - be concise. summary is too long,…"

Shay Olivarria replied Mar 18, 2009 to RESUME

8 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by claudia mejia

"Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't heard of the Tune Up to Success program. Shay Oli…"

Shay Olivarria replied Mar 9, 2009 to City of Los Angeles Awards Hispanic Speaker Artist, Freddie Ravel

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Shay Olivarria

"Thank you so much for sharing the information about Hispa with me!"

Shay Olivarria replied Mar 5, 2009 to Speaking to High School Groups and After School Programs

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Shay Olivarria

"If I was going to be out there I would definately do it. I sent you an email about p…"

Shay Olivarria replied Feb 12, 2009 to Career Day for Middle-Schoolers in Bushwick, Brooklyn

1 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Shay Olivarria

"Thanks so much for sharing this! PEACE"

Shay Olivarria replied Feb 12, 2009 to AARP FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES THIRD ANNUAL ARIZONA WOMEN'S SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

2 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Carlos H. Silva Sr.

"It depends on what the "mishandling" was. If you lost money, that's the way the mar…"

Shay Olivarria replied Feb 12, 2009 to Can you sue for loses in your 401k?

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Humberto Dominguez

"I answered the survery, but I want to make one note: WE ARE NOT MINORITIES! lol PEA…"

Shay Olivarria replied Feb 12, 2009 to Participate in important research on Black and Hispanic Professionals

2 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Shay Olivarria

"It may also be a reflection of the history and experience of many Latinos in the US.…"

Shay Olivarria replied Feb 12, 2009 to U.S. Hispanics prefer English when surfing the web

5 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by ericacosta

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

Portada Hispanic News

© 2017   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service