Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Marie Castro's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Miss Candy Torres, LOVED LOVED LOVED your video and the passion that you have…"

Marie Castro replied Nov 4, 2011 to Sharing your stories

2 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Janelle Meraz Hooper

"Yes ma'am absolutely you can. I will check out the site and good for you for volunte…"

Marie Castro replied Mar 17, 2010 to What is Trichotillomania?

4 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Odalis Gonzalez

"Guy, Thank You for this discussion! In my youth, I was always a follower and altho…"

Marie Castro replied Mar 17, 2010 to How Do You Define and Contribute to Hispanic Leadership?

10 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Guy Farmer

"I have been in corporate America what feels like my entire life, because I am a sing…"

Marie Castro replied Mar 15, 2010 to Leadership: Differences Between Latinos & Latinas?

15 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Maria Caratini

"All I can say is WOW!! Very true, every single one of these essentials es mas import…"

Marie Castro replied Mar 15, 2010 to 8 Essentials for Recruiting Hispanic College Grads

2 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Miguel A. Corona

"Miguel, As an online college student who just finished a semester of cross-cultural…"

Marie Castro replied Mar 15, 2010 to Is It Possible to Incorporate Multi-Culturalism into Recruiting?

2 Mar 15, 2010

"Thank You Miss Gonzalez for sharing this information. I have heard of this disorder,…"

Marie Castro replied Mar 15, 2010 to What is Trichotillomania?

4 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Odalis Gonzalez

"Ricardo, I read the article today but what I did not find or see in this article wa…"

Marie Castro replied Mar 15, 2010 to No Comprende Hispanic Marketing?

3 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Marie Castro

"Thank you for this post Miguel! I don't know that I see "consequences" in recruitin…"

Marie Castro replied Mar 15, 2010 to Does Community Involvement Matter?

2 Mar 15, 2010

"Yay!!! Great News!!! Happy Holidays! Peace, Love, Joy and Happiness be with you and…"

Marie Castro replied Dec 24, 2009 to Happy holidays

2 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Marie Castro

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service