Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Humberto Dominguez's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Life insurance is more controversial in some cultures than talking to your family ab…"

Humberto Dominguez replied Sep 19, 2011 to Life Insurance Ownership Lowest Among Hispanics

2 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by jonathan encarnacion

"Lee, my friend..here it is... call Mr. Chey Hill, a friend of mine, who trains small…"

Humberto Dominguez replied Jul 24, 2009 to Hispanic Small Business Loans

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Lee Alvarez

"This is for you Miguel."

Humberto Dominguez replied Mar 3, 2009 to Can you sue for loses in your 401k?

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Humberto Dominguez

"Thanks to you Anna for been informed! I hope you're doing well. And I am proud that…"

Humberto Dominguez replied Feb 19, 2009 to Did you go to the doctor last year? Don't forget to tell Uncle Sam!

2 Feb 19, 2009

"Hi David, I can help you get your Texas insurance license and learn a new professio…"

Humberto Dominguez replied Feb 15, 2009 to Unemployed

3 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Adriana Huitron

"Agreed. The market gives and takes. Please pass the information along to those who a…"

Humberto Dominguez replied Feb 13, 2009 to Can you sue for loses in your 401k?

3 Mar 3, 2009

"You're welcome Sonia. How funny, I saw your office today this morning. I went to pic…"

Humberto Dominguez replied Feb 6, 2009 to Life Insurance and community property.

3 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Sonia C Granoff

"Bruce, I'm by trade a computer network engineer. However, I got laid off in 2002---…"

Humberto Dominguez replied Jan 24, 2009 to Human Resource Executive Looking for a New Assignment

10 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Adriana Huitron

"Good Afternoon Bruce, Have you had any luck so far? Humberto www.pfatx.net"

Humberto Dominguez replied Jan 23, 2009 to Human Resource Executive Looking for a New Assignment

10 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Adriana Huitron

"Happy Holidays Eddie and to all! The reality is sickening. We can't prevent it. And…"

Humberto Dominguez replied Dec 25, 2008 to FInancial planning for us. The importance of doing your homework.

3 Dec 25, 2008

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service