Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Rob Steward's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice presentation, Marie. And Orlando, if you don't like "stupid" as the word of cho…"

Rob Steward replied May 13, 2009 to How do you communicate?

3 May 13, 2009
Reply by Marie Castro

"Nice story, Hugo. An organization that LatPro has tried to promote is HISPA http://w…"

Rob Steward replied May 6, 2009 to On The Shoulders...

5 May 14, 2009
Reply by Dr. Ivonne Diaz-Claisse

"Hey Hugo. A lot of other people agree with you for sure. You probably saw this arti…"

Rob Steward replied May 1, 2009 to News media should resist baseless blame of immigrants as it covers a possible pandemic

2 May 1, 2009
Reply by Hugo Balta

"Well, I didn't see the game. But a co-worker told me the Spurs smoked the Lakers a f…"

Rob Steward replied Jan 16, 2009 to Basketball Favorites

16 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by JP

"Hi Monica. I'd say that the Hispanic National Bar Association would be a good place…"

Rob Steward replied Jan 12, 2009 to Lawyer

16 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Aydee Joya

"Hi Alvaro. Sorry to hear what happened to your friend. There are some members of th…"

Rob Steward replied Jan 9, 2009 to So what's the deal? Is it true that saying: "...Equal Justice for all"? or in fact is Justice only for those how can Affort it?

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Alvaro Gomez Peniche

"Hi Yolanda. I tried to find it all over the place. Was about to contact the publish…"

Rob Steward replied Jan 7, 2009 to Raving Fans

2 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Yolanda Bay

"Good Morning, Howie. Thanks for the posting. I'd love the opportunity to discuss th…"

Rob Steward replied Jan 2, 2009 to Houston?

2 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Howie Appel

"Yes, a huge hassle. Back in 1998 someone opened a Sears account in my name with my S…"

Rob Steward replied Dec 23, 2008 to Identity Theft Affects Everyone

11 May 15, 2009
Reply by Ray & Linda Rios

"Right, graphite. But reading your story, you thought it was lead when you tried it a…"

Rob Steward replied Dec 16, 2008 to Stucco Lathing Spacer

6 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by paul w armento

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

Portada Hispanic News

© 2018   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service