Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

Miguel A. Corona's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting article Lydia. Recent studies have shown that the Hispanic consumer has…"

Miguel A. Corona replied Apr 13, 2010 to Beauty's Latina Factor - experts are finally starting to notice!! (where have they been?)

2 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Priscilla M Mora

"Lydia -- Thank you so much for your offer. If you wouldn't mind, could you send me a…"

Miguel A. Corona replied Apr 10, 2010 to Can Culture Impact a Hispanic Professional's Career?

5 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Miguel A. Corona

"Thank you Lydia. Glad to see that the study was of help to you and your network. I'm…"

Miguel A. Corona replied Apr 10, 2010 to Can Culture Impact a Hispanic Professional's Career?

5 Apr 10, 2010

"Thank you Lydia. Glad to see that the study was of help to you and your network. I'm…"

5 Apr 10, 2010

"Thank you Maria! Look forward to our continued dialogue! Thanks for spreading the wo…"

Miguel A. Corona replied Mar 28, 2010 to Leadership: Differences Between Latinos & Latinas?

15 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Maria Caratini

"Robert - Thank you so much for your feedback and support. I hope you and the rest o…"

Miguel A. Corona replied Mar 28, 2010 to Leadership: Differences Between Latinos & Latinas?

15 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Maria Caratini

"Thanks Marisol. I've received a few private notes with similar stories and perspecti…"

Miguel A. Corona replied Mar 25, 2010 to Hispanic College Students: Caught Between 2 Worlds?

3 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Maria Caratini

"Manuel - Thank very much for your feedback and interest in my blogs on this topic.…"

Miguel A. Corona replied Mar 21, 2010 to Hispanic College Graduation Study

1 Mar 21, 2010

"Good question Guy. I have a journal article coming out shortly via the Business Jou…"

Miguel A. Corona replied Mar 19, 2010 to How Do You Define and Contribute to Hispanic Leadership?

10 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Guy Farmer

"Hi Maria -- Thanks for your response and for sharing your experience. I think your e…"

Miguel A. Corona replied Mar 17, 2010 to Leadership: Differences Between Latinos & Latinas?

15 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Maria Caratini

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service