Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

interests - technology (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LISTA Celebrating Latinas of Excellence who are making a Difference in our Communities/ Latinos Tech leaders Forum.

LISTA Celebrating Latinas of Excellence who are making a Difference in our Communities/ Latinos Tech leaders Forum. Since 2012, Latinos in…

Started by Jose Marquez

0 Nov 26, 2014

About update my profile pic

I couldn't update my pic, so I was trying with different sizes.

Started by Maria L. Olvera

0 Sep 8, 2014

Life

Life is so precious that you should handle it with care some people live as if they will not go out of it the little time you will spend th…

Started by Joshua Adeniyi Adegboye

0 Apr 10, 2013

iPhone 4s does not speak Spanish

Apple succeeded in creating its usual monumental amount of online buzz with its announcement of the iPhone 4S and a personal assistant app…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Oct 6, 2011

Internet use lags among foreign-born Hispanics

When it comes to Internet use, only about half of foreign-born Hispanics go online while nearly nine out of ten (85 percent) of Hispanics b…

Started by NSHP admin

1 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Hugo J. Lembert

How Young Latinos Communicate with Friends in the Digital Age

When it comes to socializing and communicating with friends, young Latinos (ages 16 to 25) make extensive use of mobile technology.Half say…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Jul 28, 2010

Teenagers Text More Than They Call

OMG, W8 til U read this: one in three teenagers sends more than 100 text messages a day, and 72 percent are now text-messagers, compared wi…

Started by NSHP admin

0 May 25, 2010

Hispanics more likely to be heavy Mobile Phone Users

Hispanic mobile phone owners are 63% more likely than the average to be heavy mobile users, according to new insights revealed by Experian…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Apr 1, 2010

Boeing's 787 Dreamliner Completes Successful First Flight

In spite of clouds, rain, ice and turbulence that would normally scrub a First Flight, Boeing decided to make a statement about their confi…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Dec 16, 2009

Google Offers Peek at Chrome OS

Google began lifting the veil on its planned Chrome operating system on Thursday, but it said that computers powered by the software would…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Nov 20, 2009

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service