Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

interests - other (40)

Featured Discussions

Together we can help the people of Haiti

After being struck with a catastrophic 7.0 earthquake yesterday, the people of Haiti continue to struggle with debris, thousands of lost li…

Started by NSHP adminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GALEO Launches the 7th Annual Cesar Chavez Essay Contest

January 16, 2014 (Atlanta, GA) -   On behalf of the GALEO Leadership Council, which is comprised of alumni of the GALEO Institute for Leade…

Started by Erich Lagasse

0 Jan 16, 2014

Kony 2012 goes viral

SAN DIEGO (AP) — American filmmakers who reported on wartime atrocities in Africa for a 50-minute work called "Invisible Children" drew mor…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Mar 8, 2012

I´m recording a CD of Latin-American Songs & need your support!

As you all know, I consider my mission to preserve and promote the Latin-American & Spanish Vocal Repertoire to be the most important t…

Started by Patricia Caicedo

0 Dec 29, 2011

Together we can help the people of Haiti

After being struck with a catastrophic 7.0 earthquake yesterday, the people of Haiti continue to struggle with debris, thousands of lost li…

Started by NSHP admin

2 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by David R. Domingues

Prayer and Business

Do you find that prayer helps in making business decisions? If so, can you share a personal story?

Started by Dr. Daniel F. Flores

2 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Dr. Daniel F. Flores

NEW BLOG!!! Backpacking South America!!

Hello to the diverse community at NSHP. My name is Amelia Eloisa Martínez. I am a young creative Mexican entrepreneur that likes to share h…

Started by Amelia Eloisa Martinez Macias

0 Jan 1, 2011

lost sight of your child

How often have you sat on shore and lost sight of your child? Fatigue, Fear, rush through your mind as fast as a racing jet ski or speed bo…

Started by Armando J. Rositas

1 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Armando J. Rositas

Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world

Spanish that is spoken by 450 million people, is the second language in the world by number of native inhabitants, the second language of i…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Jun 22, 2010

Santos is the new President of Colombia

Juan Manuel Santos, who as defense minister in Colombian President Álvaro Uribe's government oversaw the biggest blows against an entrenche…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Jun 21, 2010

Bilingual marketing: Spanglish 101

Spanish can be heard on the streets of almost any major American city these days, as Hispanic immigrants mingle with the English-speaking m…

Started by NSHP admin

2 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jerry Pollio

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service