Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

interests - networking (31)

Featured Discussions

Start networking today!

Here are a few tips that can help you start meeting other professionals on NSHP Network and start making connections! 1-) Customize your p…

Started by NSHP adminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Liberty Mutual, Insurance for home, auto, life, (Personal Lines)

***Realtors, Loan officers, Property Managers and also Mortgage professionals***** I'm seeking to build upon my referral contacts and I w…

Started by Maria E Monzon

0 Mar 22

Calling all Entrepreneurs

The Startup Entrepreneur Tour Inland Empire CALLING ALL ENTREPRENEURS AND THOSE WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT BECOMING ENTREPRENEURS!!! This sum…

Started by Poindexter Consulting Group

0 Jun 29, 2015

Bilingual Human Resources Generalist II-Sacramento, CA (Requisition #: 193068)

My name is Rod Cross and I am conducting a search for a Bilingual Human Resource Generalist II in the Sacramento, CA area.  Waste Managemen…

Started by Rod Cross

0 Dec 19, 2013

HOW TO SEE BEYOND RACIAL LABELS

When thinking about, looking at, or speaking to someone, consider the brain - your brain, their brain, anyone’s brain; because in it of its…

Started by Gabriel Gonzalez

0 Nov 25, 2013

Linkedin

Do you have a Linkedin account?? Join this discussion. Many claim it's a better tool than Facebook. Others find it too formal and boring? D…

Started by Ron Corella

0 Apr 11, 2013

Hispanic professionals networking club or events

Hello,   I am looking for professional networking events or organizations were I can meet other professional hispanic people in Boston.  Do…

Started by Jose Torres

0 Jun 22, 2010

How do I find the right LATINO owned business

I am looking for a LATINO owned business to carry my water safety product, please respond to Armando@swimmingbuddy.com. If this is going to…

Started by Armando J. Rositas

0 May 23, 2010

Seeking Immediate Employment.....

Hello and Happy New Years to all... I'm a construction proj manager (retail-commercial) and seeking immediate employment any where in the U…

Started by Roberto R. Gonzalez

0 Jan 21, 2010

WHAT IF AMERICA FEELS GOOD TODAY!!!

Today you want to do your best to have a good day: -More money today will make you feel good today -Finding a good job will make you feel g…

Started by Lucio angel Valencia

2 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Lucio angel Valencia

Announcing Aeromedical Services with 2 Learjets from California.

We can respond 24/7 and both jets are certified by ALSAM for Aeromedical quality and training. FOR QUOTES, PLEASE CALL US AT 1 562 746 944…

Started by Aeromedicina

0 Sep 1, 2009

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service