Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

interests - Hispanic and Latino (417)

Featured Discussions

12 Scholarships for Hispanic Students Interested in STEM

Like women, Hispanic people are severely underrepresented in STEM fields. Latinos make up 16 percent of America's population, but just 6.2…

Started by NSHP adminLatest Reply

From Border Patrol Agent to Immigration Reform Activist

After thirty-five years of working and observing our government's failed immigration and drug enforcement systems, I am now convinced that…

U.S. Hispanic Spending Growth Dwarfs General Market

While the American economy floundered, and consumers as a whole tightened their belts, the growth in Hispanic spending was twice the growth…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atlanta Career and Business Expo

Emerging Tech Leaders Summit Career and Business Expo.Our annual Career Expo, now in its 3rd year, helps bilingual, Tech professional and p…

Started by Jose Marquez

0 Mar 5

Should we be called Hispanics?

Being labeled as a Hispanic in the US means being part of a group of people who speak the same language and share a similar history. Peopl…

Started by Erich Lagasse

0 Jan 22, 2015

Age issues

I have been looking for full-time employment and have noticed on numerous occasions that much younger (20+) individuals have been hired ahe…

Started by Jaime Contreras

1 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Alan Altman

We are looking for Qualified Applicants to apply to the opening "International Administrative Assistant" at Alarm.com

We are looking for qualified candidates to apply to:  International Administrative Assistant  The Administrative Assistant will be respons…

Started by Rossana Noviello

0 Nov 10, 2014

Do you have a Latino heart?

In an article posted on The News Gazette, Esther Cepeda discusses the heterogeneity of the Hispanic Population in the US. She delves on the…

Started by Erich Lagasse

0 Sep 30, 2014

"PUERTO RICO: Modern American Apartheid."

Special Invite to a free Hispanic Heritage Month event on Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 1:00 pm. "PUERTO RICO: Modern American Apartheid.…

Started by Eva Fontanez

0 Aug 29, 2014

How can we overcome racism?

The debate whether affirmative action helps or hinders groups of people who may be discriminated is on the spotlight because of the Supreme…

Started by Erich Lagasse

0 Apr 23, 2014

What do Hispanics have to offer?

I used to think I had to honor my father’s memory by portraying an image to others. By this I don’t mean being fake or appearing to be bett…

Started by Erich Lagasse

0 Apr 2, 2014

Life in between

Have you ever felt—or thought—that you were happier in another country, more specifically, the country you grew up in? Now that many Latin…

Started by Erich Lagasse

4 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Erich Lagasse

LatinoMed Journal

The Vision for the Journal is :             Population Health Parity, Health Equity and Wellness Equality for Latinos                 The J…

Started by Robert A. Beltran, M.D., M.B.A.

2 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Robert A. Beltran, M.D., M.B.A.

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service