Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

cities - San Diego (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHCI Scholarships Is Looking for Volunteers to Read and Review Student Applications

CHCI wants to extend an invitation to join us this year to be part of the 2015 Scholarship Review Committee! We hope you are interested on…

Started by CHCI Scholarships

0 Apr 10, 2015

Progressive, a Fortune 500 that is changing the way we think about insurance, has Bilingual (Spanish) openings in 4 the Sacramento,CA area today!

Progressive Insurance’s new career video highlights one of our great Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representatives - Martha; http://…

Started by Alexander Steele

0 Nov 17, 2014

New Grounds

The association of ideas become like a high jacked train of thought that drives into uncharted territory and with knowledge and preparation…

Started by OSWALDO TIZNADO

0 Sep 25, 2012

HR Organizational Development Professional

Are you and Human Resource ODT Professional? Do you have the following experience?  1. Performance consulting experience2. Group Facilitat…

Started by Don Martinez

0 May 10, 2012

Maya Indie Film Series ( MIFS) www.mayaindeseries.com August 27-Sept 3 LA/SD/SJ

http://www.facebook.com/MayaIndieFilmSeries Maya Indie Film Series ( MIFS) www.mayaindeseries.com August 27-Sept 3 LA/SD/SJ I am serving…

Started by Micaela Cordoba

0 Aug 30, 2010

There is an immediate need for a VP of Sales in San Diego. How do I post it for all to see?

I'm not too familiar with the rules in the site, but I'm searching for a VP of sales and want to share the posting. Anybody know the best…

Started by Hugo Morales

2 May 17, 2009
Reply by Jose Marquez

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service