Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

cities - Los Angeles (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking an Executive Level Regional Sales Manager (Bilingual in Spanish/English)- Los Angeles, CA. E-mail resume today!

Due to significant growth, we are seeking a management level professional with extensive experience in the development and implementation o…

Started by Maria Soriano

0 Aug 5, 2009

Lost without a job

Hello all, I've been just like many laid off. I've bee a Director of Technology for k-12 school district and I am looking for an opportuni…

Started by Carlos Garcia

16 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Roberto Reyes

Good Head Hunter

Anyone out there know a some good head hunters for jobs in technology or any other assistance? Still looking for an opportunity out there,…

Started by Carlos Garcia

1 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Don Martinez

Bilingual Sales Training

Do you know a company with a bilingual salesforce that could benefit from bilingual sales training? I am interested in offering a Spanish…

Started by Jason Call

1 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Lucio angel Valencia

Recently Laid Off?

What has been some of the challenges you have faced while looking for a Job? What appears to be different in today’s market? If you are i…

Started by Don Martinez

0 Jun 13, 2009

City of Los Angeles Awards Hispanic Speaker Artist, Freddie Ravel

City of Los Angeles Awards Hispanic Speaker Artist, Freddie Ravel Redondo Beach, CA – NSHP –March 6, 2009. Latino Speakers proudly announce…

Started by Leonor McCall-Rodriguez

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Shay Olivarria

Latinos are saving thousands of dollars in health insurance

California Latinos are getting smarter about health care. Once seen as a "good to have", we have moved to the "basic need" mentality. Nothi…

0 Feb 1, 2009

Acoustic Guitar Program of East L.A. YMCA Strikes Chord with Hispanic Kids?

Los Angeles, CA Jan 13,2009.-. - As budget constraints cut more music programs from school district curriculums, the Weingart East Los Ange…

0 Jan 13, 2009

Buying Health Insurance: Do you want enchiladas with that PPO?

Hispanic clients who come to Leonor McCall-Rodriguez’ insurance home office in Redondo Beach, California, often find themselves before a pl…

0 Nov 22, 2008

Operations, Marketing, & Technology

My company is in Southern California and we specialize in social networking and internet media. I'm an entrepreneur at heart and am passion…

Started by true myrna

5 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Josephine Justiniano

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service