Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

cities - Los Angeles (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

employment

Hi I am actually in Bakersfield, ca.  My question is are other Latina/Chicana's having problems finding work.  I know I should let my daugh…

Started by corrine madrid-nieto

3 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by KAMALIR VELEZ

Making Health Care Comprehensible for Hispanic Consumers

In reading a marketing blog this morning, I am compelled to advocate for health care consumers this LinkedIn health care professionals repo…

Started by Leonor McCall-Rodriguez

0 Apr 22, 2011

Hablar en público

Hola,   I am doing a two-day workshop in Public Speaking in LA in July, the SpeakersTrainingCamp®.   For the first time in the USA in Spani…

Started by Javier Bernad

0 Apr 11, 2011

Hispanic Health Advocate to Join Faith Leaders for Policy Meetings and National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast

Latina speaker and NSHP member, Leonor McCall-Rodriguez, an advocate for cultural competency and access to health care, insuring the uninsu…

0 Apr 4, 2011

Researcher Works to Prevent Hispanic Kids from Dropping Out of School

January 31, 2011, Los Angeles, CA-(NSHP). Latino Speakers Bureau announced today that Dr. Karina Reyes,a Chicago-based clinical and communi…

0 Jan 31, 2011

Need someone familiar with Mexican-American culture to help out author.

I have a member of the Latino Authors and Writers Conference that is working on a novel with a Mexican-American protagonist.  Unfortunately…

Started by Arnaldo Lopez

2 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Osiris Murillo

Latinos in Social Media brings Latino2 Conference to Los Angeles on September 18, 2010.

Latino leaders in social media will come together in Los Angeles at Latino2 –a gathering of people interested in reaching Latinos using the…

Started by Maribel Lackey

0 Aug 19, 2010

Skyrocketting health insurance premiums

If you feel that your premiums go up faster than your income, you are not alone. Health care reform discussions continue in Washington, whi…

0 Feb 15, 2010

Commercal Loan modifications a great business opportunity?

What is a Commercial Loan Modification? Due to the economic recession, tenants are finding it difficult to pay their rent. As a result, c…

Started by Ricardo Marquez

0 Dec 3, 2009

Aeromedical RT

http://www.oodle.com/view/1596346153/ Looking to train 2 Respiratory therapists for aeromedical duty in Los Angeles See above link for mo…

Started by Aeromedicina

0 Oct 1, 2009

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service