Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

cities - Los Angeles (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHCI Scholarships Is Looking for Volunteers to Read and Review Student Applications

CHCI wants to extend an invitation to join us this year to be part of the 2015 Scholarship Review Committee! We hope you are interested on…

Started by CHCI Scholarships

0 Apr 10, 2015

Physician Burnout

The Yoshi Effect: The Absence Of Health and Well-Being By Robert A. Beltran, M.D., M.B.A. President/CEO of Wounded H.E.A.R.T.S. Foundation…

Started by Robert A. Beltran, M.D., M.B.A.

0 Jan 28, 2015

2014 Southern California Job Market for Hispanics

How is the Southern California job market for Hispanics these days? Thank you for your comments and observations!

Started by Fernando Eduardo Nuno

0 Sep 26, 2014

Don Martinez is Proud to announce his upcoming book “PRINCIPLES OF A CAREER SEARCH”

PRINCIPLES OF A CAREER SEARCH   Don Martinez is Proud to announce his upcoming book “PRINCIPLES OF A CAREER SEARCH”   Publisher House: Self…

Started by Don Martinez

0 Nov 27, 2012

Breaking The Silence in Hispanic Communities: Bullying

What is not voiced on negative behaviors in Hispanic communities affects community wellness, as in the case of youth bullying. Peer pressur…

Started by Leonor McCall-Rodriguez

2 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Leonor McCall-Rodriguez

Medical airXpress and INCA Air Ambulance sign ageement

we will provide aeromedical support from our Chino California base to this high quality service in Lima, Peru.http://aeromedicina.org

Started by Aeromedicina

0 Feb 18, 2012

A Latina Review of The Help, a Different Type of Movie

I joined several generations as we watched the film, The Help, together this week at LA Live in downtown Los Angeles. I expected a time-con…

0 Dec 9, 2011

Weingart East Los Angeles YMCA Honors Ozomatli

The Weingart East Los Angeles YMCA celebrates 100 years srengthening the community of East Los Angeles at the 7th Annual Heart of the Fami…

0 Oct 22, 2011

NEED OLD FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHS SHOWING A CHEVROLET

NEED OLD FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHS SHOWING A CHEVROLET Shot anytime between 1910 – 1990. Any model year of Chevrolet in the photo.Could be any mod…

Started by Mel Freeman

0 Sep 6, 2011

employment

Hi I am actually in Bakersfield, ca.  My question is are other Latina/Chicana's having problems finding work.  I know I should let my daugh…

Started by corrine madrid-nieto

3 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by KAMALIR VELEZ

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service