Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

cities - Dallas (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Know Any Bilingual RN BSNs ?

Hello, I am a supervisor for Parkland's Nurse Family Partnership Program, and have funding for 3 (THREE)Bilingual  RN BSN Home Visitor po…

Started by Beverly Merritt RN MS

1 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Beverly Merritt RN MS

CHCI Scholarships Is Looking for Volunteers to Read and Review Student Applications

CHCI wants to extend an invitation to join us this year to be part of the 2015 Scholarship Review Committee! We hope you are interested on…

Started by CHCI Scholarships

0 Apr 10, 2015

Tips to apply for jobs

I have try many place to apply but i haven't receive any respond yet.  Can you please give me some tips please I would like to work morning…

Started by Jasmine Bhanti

0 Sep 22, 2014

ARE YOU A LATINO BUSINESS OWNER? ES DUEÑO DE SU NEGOCIO Y DE ORIGEN MEXICANO?

We ask for your help with a research study by UT Arlington researchers about businesses that are owned by Mexican-origin residents and thei…

Started by Salvador Portillo

0 May 20, 2014

Google Analytics. When Unique Visitors is Higher than Visits.

One of the most important things about the data you look in your monthly metric reports is to pause and to ask yourself if the data you are…

Started by Pablo Trinidad

2 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Pablo Trinidad

Google Ranking - Dallas SEO

Why is page ranking very important? Many people ask the question, “Why is a high ranking in search results so important?”  Surprisingly, t…

0 Apr 17, 2013

Any event planners in Dallas?

I need and event planner/marketer for an upcoming conference in Dallas, please email me if you are in this field! Gracias! Armando

Started by Armando Sosa-Jacott

5 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Brianna Sepulveda

Does my business need Social Media?

It’s possible you know more than a little about Social Media already and you might probably have a Facebook page, LinkedIn and a Twitter…

0 Jun 18, 2012

Understanding Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by Pablo Trinidad, Picassosweb.com Web Design in Dallas

Search Engine Optimization by Pablo Trinidad, http://picassosweb.com Web Design Company in Dallas Texas This article is about "Understan…

4 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Pablo Trinidad

Launching a unique PR/Marketing focused college-prep workshop in North Dallas! Please check out for you or someone you know!

The KPLC: Creating Experience Workshop is one of the most exclusive college prep courses in North Dallas. Taking only 15 students per sessi…

Started by Karla Larraga

0 Dec 12, 2011

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service