Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

cities - Chicago (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How many witnessed a near miss?

How many of you out there in these UNITED STATES OR ANY COUNTRY, witnessed a near miss boating accident involving anyone in the water being…

Started by Armando J. Rositas

0 Dec 30, 2011

Are there any bilingual Java Developers in the East Coast?

I just moved to Boston and as a project manager I need 2 to 4 java developers. Full time employent!.  Are there any spanish speaking develo…

Started by German Cadena

0 Sep 16, 2011

How Do You Define and Contribute to Hispanic Leadership?

Hi Everyone,I'm interested in your ideas on Hispanic leadership.  I frequently think of leadership in terms of self awareness and insight t…

Started by Guy Farmer

10 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Guy Farmer

Step up and take control of your future- Don Martinez: Author, Speaker & Executive Career Coach

Everyone has the capacity and potential to be great, to be successful. It’s just a matter of deciding what your purpose is, focus on your…

Started by Don Martinez

0 Sep 2, 2011

Don Martinez: Author, Speaker & Executive Career Coach will be in Chicago

I will be in Chicago for a few business meeting, for many of you that don't know me I run a retained executive search Human Resource consul…

Started by Don Martinez

0 Sep 2, 2011

sales training in brazil

i am looking for a strong leader  to implement design and deploy global sales training intitiatives across LAM.  the ideal person has at le…

Started by Karen Russo

0 Aug 29, 2011

diversity and inclusion professional

hi- i am looking for a director of diversity and inclusion for NYC, the person must have excellent  skills running and implementing large s…

Started by Karen Russo

0 Aug 29, 2011

What? Where are the Latinas on this list??

How could this be? In this week's Crain's New York Business list of "50 Most Influential Women of NYC" there are no Latinas and only a tota…

Started by Hugo Balta

6 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Hugo Balta

To use a cover letter, or not

A recent blog painting a grim picture of the need for cover letters by David Gaspin, formerly head of talent acquisition for Conde Nast has…

Started by Hugo Balta

0 Jul 4, 2011

The food industry is becoming sophisticated. It offers the stable jobs of the current times and those of the future. Start with us

I am currently recruiting experienced Bilingual Store Directors for Supermercados in the area of Sacramento. Please spread the word. For mo…

Started by Jose V. Sanchez

1 May 20, 2011
Reply by Jose V. Sanchez

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service