Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

cities - Chicago (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Security Benefits for Mexican , formerly married to American decedent, now living in Mexico .

I am posting regarding an unusual immigration issue. The circumstances are described below in a letter that I wrote to the Social Security…

Started by Daniel Majhor

0 Nov 22, 2013

LUHW- Latinos United for Health and Wellness Join us on Linkedin.

Purpose-  Create a visible influence of Latino interests in Health and Wellness                              Industry     Vision:        …

Started by Robert A. Beltran, M.D., M.B.A.

0 Sep 16, 2013

CNN's ‘White Hispanic' Label For George Zimmerman Draws Fire

CNN is trying its hand at anthropology. In a case that highlights continuing confusion over how to define Latino ethnicity, the television…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Jul 15, 2013

Do you care about healthcare access in developing countries and the environment?

Advocates for World Health is a nonprofit organization that is committed to improving the health care delivery system in the developing wor…

Started by Arnaldo Mejías, Jr.

0 Jul 15, 2013

How can society know God truly exists despite so much despair in the world?

I am conducting research on this topic for a current book I am writing. I would love to read what your thoughts are. Thank you all in advan…

Started by Brenda Rodriguez

6 May 15, 2013
Reply by Rudney Novaes

Did The Obama Administrationm Help The Hispanics Community?

Please reply: Despite the proven fact that the Hispanic population put the OBAMA presidency into History  twice and as  it seem that we hav…

Started by Louis J. Nacer

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Felix Vallejo

Casting Call for Latin Family in Real Estate

Hi!    My name is Serita Wesley; I am a casting director working in show development with Leopard Films USA (http://www.leopardfilmsusa.com

Started by Serita Wesley

0 Mar 12, 2013

Hispanic education: Vital to the economic success of the United States

By the year 2050, approximately 30 percent of the United States’ population—132 million people—will be of Hispanic origin. According to Dr.…

Started by NSHP admin

0 Dec 21, 2012

New Futuro - The Future of Latino youths in America starts NOW!

Hi, my name is Jay Cabrera of New Futuro. We provide a high-touch, high-tech bilingual educational community to help families get their stu…

Started by jay cabrera

0 Oct 30, 2012

Painting the World Red

I thought you might like this article "Painting the World Red" A nonprofit in Peachtree Corners recycles leftover paint to help beautify de…

Started by rony delgarde

0 Mar 2, 2012

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service