Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

cities - Chicago (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Major Gifts: Finding the Perfect Donor

Presenter: Sarah McCrum Date: Thursday, February 26th, 2009 Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Location: YWCA Metropolitan Chicago 360 N Michiga…

Started by Josh McLeod

0 Jan 22, 2009

Fitness & Nutrition

If anyone seeks "real" assistance in getting in shape without the "bull---" that exist in the market, please let me know. This is my passio…

Started by Ed Diaz

9 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Ed Diaz

FInancial planning for us. The importance of doing your homework.

Everyday I remind myself and my clients about how easy it is to loose money if we do not perform our due diligence before allocating money.…

Started by Humberto Dominguez

3 Dec 25, 2008
Reply by Humberto Dominguez

Stucco Lathing Spacer

Just another idea I thought of. And decided to get a Provisional Patent on . It's a strip of cardboard that is used to hold lathing wire aw…

Started by paul w armento

6 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by paul w armento

Women and Resistance Training

Over the last decade, researchers have made extremely compelling arguments for the benefits of weight training for women and those over the…

Started by Ed Diaz

0 Dec 15, 2008

What song do you feel is talking about your life?

To me all the songs from Simple Plan, there good but depressing but all seems to be about what im feeling or going thru in my life.

Started by Rick Palacios

3 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Rick Palacios

Study examining Latino leadership: Call for your support

Xavier, a doctoral student in psychology needs participants to help complete his dissertation. If anyone knows someone who might be able to…

Started by Roy Aranda, Psy.D., J.D.

0 Dec 5, 2008

education '

in developing countres

Started by mani

0 Nov 26, 2008

Women Angels

Sara Bajger business owner entepreneur, believes women need a forum to gather and talk about investing. I also believe women entrepreneurs…

Started by Sara Bajger

13 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Shay Olivarria

MY KARMA

See....For me personilly .I never thought this world was ever like this.The time when my ambtion was at its peak.The older i got it made me…

Started by Nicholas

0 Oct 7, 2008

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service