Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

cities - Chicago (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Members

Hi everyone. Thanks for reading this. I am wondering if the organizers of this forum could separate out members from specific states and li…

Started by Elsa Bracero

3 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Fabian Capecchi

BE A PART OF SOMETHING N.E.W.!!

Be a part of something N.E.W! Help transform America so that our children can have a secure future. Most American families cannot achiev…

Started by Sister Of New Corp

0 Mar 8, 2016

CHCI Scholarships Is Looking for Volunteers to Read and Review Student Applications

CHCI wants to extend an invitation to join us this year to be part of the 2015 Scholarship Review Committee! We hope you are interested on…

Started by CHCI Scholarships

0 Apr 10, 2015

Hiring in Downtown Chicago for an Innovative Web Based Financial Consumer Lending Company

An innovative web based financial consumer lending company in Downtown Chicago has several openings in their call center for the following…

Started by Rocio Snyder

0 Jun 25, 2014

musica latina tropical

Muy Buen Dia a Todos,   Mi nombre es Carlos SaQuimux, y represento a Dimensión Latina FM "Tu Radio por Internet" en Chicago. Un nuevo progr…

Started by Charlie Charlie

1 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Charlie Charlie

Career Transitions

Hello. I just joined this network a few minutes ago. I am a native of Chicago and I am looking for career opportunities in which I can appl…

Started by Marlene Chavez

3 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Arnaldo Mejías, Jr.

What is tethering with your wireless phone?

As a B2B rep. at T-Mobile, I'd like to share the importance of tethering.  Tethering is using your phone as a mobile internet solution.  Th…

Started by Michael Bacino

0 Dec 19, 2013

Developing An Effective Networking Plan

http://smallbusinessconnexion.com/developing-an-effective-networking-plan/

Started by Pablo F. Valle

0 Dec 3, 2013

Social Security Benefits for Mexican , formerly married to American decedent, now living in Mexico .

I am posting regarding an unusual immigration issue. The circumstances are described below in a letter that I wrote to the Social Security…

Started by Daniel Majhor

0 Nov 22, 2013

LUHW- Latinos United for Health and Wellness Join us on Linkedin.

Purpose-  Create a visible influence of Latino interests in Health and Wellness                              Industry     Vision:        …

Started by Robert A. Beltran, M.D., M.B.A.

0 Sep 16, 2013

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service