Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

all other (59)

Featured Discussions

FIFA Confederations cup underway: Who will win?

Brasil is the only latin american team to be competing in the FIFA Confederations Cup in South Africa. This tournament boasts only 8 teams,…

Started by NSHP adminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BE A PART OF SOMETHING NEW, SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TODAY!!

Sister of NEW main goal is to get low income women off of government assistance and place them in construction workforce. The goal of the…

Started by Sister Of New Corp

0 Jul 28, 2016

TOP 7 REASONS WHY SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY or DO ALMOST ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION?

TOP 7 REASONS WHY SOME PEOPLE WILL DO ALMOST ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION? 1. They mistakenly think that others 'actually' miss them. 2. They're…

Started by Gabriel Gonzalez

3 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Gabriel Gonzalez

Georgia Spanish Speaking Women Business owners or ladies who sell a product or service! This is for you!! :)

Attn all women in GA: Real Estate agents, Mortgage Brokers, Bankers, Financial planners, Mary Kay consultants, Avon consultants, Jewelry ar…

Started by Diana Perez

0 Jun 20, 2014

Career Opportunites

Waste Management is the largest environmental solutions provider in North America, serving more than 20 million customers in the U.S., Cana…

Started by Rod Cross

0 Dec 19, 2013

La ética del fotoperiodismo

Mi entrevista con Cafe CNN sobre la ética del fotoperiodismo y la responsabilidad de publicar imágenes sensibles. Haz click aqui:  http://…

Started by Hugo Balta

0 Dec 21, 2012

First Be Right, Then Be First (The Coverage of The Connecticut School Shooting)

As the horrible elementary school shooting story out of Newtown, Connecticut unfolded on Friday, journalists raced to be the first in provi…

Started by Hugo Balta

0 Dec 20, 2012

It's my Birthday!!!

It’s my birthday today, I am blessed to live another year, thankful for my amazing family, friends and wonderful people around the world wh…

Started by rony delgarde

2 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by rony delgarde

Mentorship now available.......

I left a lucrative job in corporate America to embark on a total new career in ethnic and diversity communications, markets as well as de…

Started by Gary Matthews

0 Apr 18, 2012

What’s Wrong With Local TV News And How To Fix It, PT1

Not so long ago, local TV news programs were the window to what was going on in the community. The port hole we used to witness the very be…

Started by Hugo Balta

0 Feb 24, 2012

Seeking a Director of Diversity - Denver, CO

Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains (PPRM), the leader in reproductive health care services is currently seeking a Director for Diver…

Started by Recruiter PPRM

0 Jul 21, 2011

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service