Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

cities - Houston (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHCI Scholarships Is Looking for Volunteers to Read and Review Student Applications

CHCI wants to extend an invitation to join us this year to be part of the 2015 Scholarship Review Committee! We hope you are interested on…

Started by CHCI Scholarships

0 Apr 10, 2015

Needing to fill a postion and you cant find the right candidate???

Let Link Staffing help you!     Call me and we can talk about recruiting!   713-935-0090 xt 1203

Started by Lupe Bernabe

0 Jul 28, 2014

Save the date - Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - NSHP Christmas Party

We will be teaming up with our yet to be named sponsors and with the owners of The Eighteenth Cocktail Bar on 2511 Bissonnet (near Kirby) t…

Started by Esteban (Steven) Jungman

0 Nov 22, 2013

Do Undocumented have fewer rights in the case of an injury at work or auto accident?

Because I work at a law firm I actually already know the answer but want to get a feel for what the readers of NSHP think is the answer. It…

Started by Stewart Guss

0 Nov 19, 2013

Reclama Tu Grandeza: Conferencia Empoderadora - Comunicado de Prensa para Julio 28, 2012

COMUNICADO DE PRENSA PARA PUBLICACIÓN INMEDIATA   Hilton, 611 NW Loop  410 www.mysandragraves.com Mensaje/Fax: 800-326-9714 Info@mysandr…

Started by Sandra Graves Purpose Speaker

0 Jun 5, 2012

Sharing your stories

I have been researching family history through photographs, stories, and genealogical research. I owe so much to my family and ancestors. I…

Started by Candy Torres

2 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Janelle Meraz Hooper

A well-established company is relocating to Houston and hiring

Well established company relocating their corporate offices to Houston Texas is looking to hire over 30 qualified Accounting Professionals.…

Started by Esteban (Steven) Jungman

0 Sep 12, 2011

My Tearful Farewell to the Space Shuttle

I cried today as if someone had died. I've had a lot of losses in the past several years -- family, job, house.   The space shuttle was…

Started by Candy Torres

0 Jul 23, 2011

http://www.enterpriseproducts.com/

Hi. I am have trouble with Enterprise's website. I am unable to access the links on their site. Has anyone else had this issue ? If so plea…

Started by Ramesh J

0 Feb 17, 2011

Looking for someone familiar with Mexican-American culture.

I have a member of the Latino Authors and Writers Conference that is working on a novel with a Mexican-American protagonist. Unfortunately,…

Started by Arnaldo Lopez

0 Nov 14, 2010

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service