Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

cities - New York City (72)

Featured Discussions

Kick Start Your Career- Top Advice from Top Hispanics New York City- October 7

Kick Start Your Career Top Advice From Top Hispanics Join the New York Chapter of the National Society for Hispanic Professionals (NSHP) a…

Started by Melissa RibeiroLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exclusive Coffee from Latin America

The majority of coffee importers in the United States bring their beans in from Latin America and then re-brand their coffee packaging in s…

Started by Rudy Guisbert-Milanes

0 Jun 28

Spam

Getting spam emails from someone named "BabyLove"  

Started by Carmen Michaels

7 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Jose A. Carmona

Bilingual Human Resources Director needed in New Jersey // Salary 140k to 150K

I am actively looking for a bilingual Human Resources Director for a national retailer based in New Jersey.  This role will provide human r…

Started by Roger B. Cowan

1 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Ingrid Astudillo

Recipe for Pastel Imposible

Those of you who are looking for a fabulous dessert recipe for the holidays, need to check out my recipe for pastel imposible using a pump…

Started by Alma L Sanchez

0 Dec 10, 2013

M.A Degree and unemployed

I graduated in 2007 with a Masters degree (communication Arts) and its been really hard to find work .. It kills me because i have a good p…

Started by Erika

37 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Felix Vallejo

79 Best Books for Writers

One of my favorite magazines, Poets & Writers, has come out with a list of what they feel are the 79 Best Books for Writers.  I've incl…

Started by Arnaldo Lopez

0 Aug 18, 2012

AMERICAN BORICUA FROM ALL OVER IN THE FIELD OF ART

WE BADLY NEED. ART LOVES, TO HELP US SO THAT WE CAN GO ALL OVER WITH OUR ARTISTIC  STATEMEMT, FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. MY STADY FROM OUR NATIV…

Started by David Aponte Resto

0 Jul 28, 2012

ART AS AN INVESTMENT STATING 2013 AS A NEW STARTING TIME SLOT ART EXPO FROM THE WORLD WIDE WEB

Started by David Aponte Resto

0 Jul 28, 2012

Midlife Latina/Non Latina Study

Dear Friends,  I am presently conducting a study on midlife Latinas and non-Latinas who are either seeking a four-year college degree or ha…

Started by Alma L Sanchez

5 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Alma L Sanchez

Job Fair - April 10, New York City

Hi, I will be moving back to NYC this week and will not be able to attend the job fair - April 10th. Is there anyway I can upload my resume…

Started by Rebecca Lopez

1 Apr 10, 2012

RSS

About NSHP

With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

Members

With 19,000+ members, the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals and free to join.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service