Hispanic professional society & diversity job fairs at NSHP.org

interests - family (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you ever felt embarrassed about your identity or heritage?

On family gatherings, my mother reminisces about my sisters and me. Every now and then she’ll tell the story of the time when I was in firs…

Started by Erich Lagasse

0 Mar 12, 2014

What Hispanic Seniors Bring to the Community Table

Seniors often have abundance of time and there is untapped value in that. A lot can be gleaned from how the Mexican state of Quintana Roo (…

Started by Leonor McCall-Rodriguez

0 Dec 21, 2011

Juanita La Ranita: The Little Frog that Could

Latina author, entrepreneur, and diversity/ marketing officer, Leonor McCall-Rodriguez announced the launch of the Spanish language collect…

Started by Leonor McCall-Rodriguez

0 Aug 12, 2011

Camp Emerson - Hispanic children

At Camp Emerson we are looking to offer places for children from a Hispanic background to our camp. About 15% of our campers come from coun…

Started by Camp Emerson

0 May 26, 2009

Financial Education for our kids

Do you remember who was your first financial planner? Think a little bit harder, it was your parents. Now, do you remember what they taught…

Started by Humberto Dominguez

4 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Auris

RSS

About NSHP

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It's free to join and this is a great place for you to connect with new people who share your interests, BUT it's not for selling or promoting your business. Join us today and ask here if in doubt about our policy.

Bilingual jobs

With 25,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by NSHP admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service