Time: May 17, 2012 at 9am to May 19, 2012 at 5pm
Location: International Bakery Cuban Dulceria
Street: 2662 N. Josey Lane, Suite 228
City/Town: Carrollton, TX
Website or Map: http://www.internationalbaker…
Event Type: outdoor, food, &, fun, festival
Organized By: International Bakery Cuban Dulceria
Latest Activity: May 9, 2012
Our two favorite Cuban bakers, Rita and Sara Vazquez, of International Bakery Cuban Dulceria, are hosting Cuba Nostalgia, a journey back in time “for those who remember the island’s glamorous times.” May 17, 18, and 19 from 9:00AM to 5:00PM. Festivities include traditional Cuban food and music, art exhibits and vendors.
• Enjoy Cuban food from International Bakery Cuban Dulceria serving El Cuban, Pan con Lechon (pork sandwiches), Media Noche (midnight sandwich) plus Pastel de Carne, Croquetas, Papa Rellenas (stuffed potato ball), Mariquitas (plantain chips) and much more.
• Quench your thirst with traditional Cuban soft drinks like Iron beer (iron beer), Materva (mate), and Jupiña (pineapple). And of course enjoy the refreshing taste of Coca-Cola, whose first plant out of the U.S. was in Cuba.
• Savor our Families Favorites -pastelitos de Guayaba y Queso (Guava & Cheese pastry), Guayaba (Guava pastry) Pastelitos de Coco (Coconut pastry), Dulces Finos, Capuchinos (drenched cones-cakes), Senoritas (Napoleons), Éclairs de Carmelo (Carmeled Éclair), plus Éclairs de Chocolate (Chocolate Éclair)
• Tastings by Cafe Bustelo Supremo and Goya Foods
• Other activities include Cigar Roller, Cuban Art, and Cuban Music.
• Drawings for Java Cabana gift baskets from Cafe Bustelo and Goya Foods.
International Bakery Cuban Dulceria May 17, 18 and 19 th from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Our address 2662 N. Josey Lane, Suite 228, Carrollton, Texas 75007, 972.242.3797.