Time: May 19, 2009 from 6pm to 7:30pm
Location: Vanderbilt YMCA in NYC
Street: 224 East 47th Street
City/Town: New York, NY 10017
Website or Map: http://www.SelfRecruiter.com
Event Type: workshop, /, class
Organized By: John Crant for SelfRecruiter.com
Latest Activity: Apr 28, 2016
ORGANIZING & MANAGING YOUR JOB SEARCH
Tuesday, May 19, 6 p.m.
FREE. SPACE IS LIMITED, PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. 90 MINUTES.
In this class, you’ll learn how to plan, set goals, and
manage your job search.
Class includes Workbook & Forms needed to plan your Job
Search activities; how to set your personal goals for those
activities; and forms to manage the Job Search process as
you move toward your next career opportunity.
• Job Search Activity Goals & Tracking
• Networking Strategy
• Resumes Sent, Tracking & Follow Up
• Calling a Hiring Manager, and Strategy
• 30 Second Calling ‘Script’ Preparation before Calling
• Tracking Your Interview Goals
• Weekly Review of Your Goals
Vanderbilt YMCA in NYC
224 East 47th Street
New York, NY 10017
To register please contact Paul Crawford at 212.912.2521 or firstname.lastname@example.org