Time: November 14, 2009 from 10am to 4pm
Location: Montgomery College/Silver Spring Performing Arts Center
Street: 7989 Georgia Avenue
City/Town: Silver Spring, MD
Event Type: community, event
Organized By: Governor's Commission of Hispanic Affairs (among others)
Latest Activity: Nov 1, 2009
- Learn how foreclosure can be prevented
- Talk to housing counselors and fraud investigators
- Meet with loan servicers
What to Bring:
• All mortgage paperwork including loan application,
settlement paperwork, and lender statements.
• All foreclosure notices, or threats of foreclosure.
• Monthly household budget and pay stubs.