Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn about the latest
Megatrends in the Americas that are changing the Hispanic
Landscape on both sides of the Border.
LIMITED SEATS Please Reserve Early.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
WHO IS GOING TO ATTEND?
• Sales and Marketing Vice Presidents and managers from Fortune 500 and 1000
• US and Mexico national media representatives
• Investors from Large and medium size companies. 20 from Monterrey and 15 from Mexico City
• Investors from Dallas/Fort Worth
• Directors of Marketing and Ad Managers
• Advertising Agencies representatives
• Management for U.S. and Mexico Franchises
• Import and Export Companies
• Financial Institutions
• Will learn how to market effectively and efficiently to the U.S. Hispanic markets.
• Your Product or Service could be qualified for an article at our Corporate Newsletter “Hispanic Megatrends NEWS” to be read by at least 5,000 Texas and Mexican VIP’s.
• Will find potential business partners from Mexico who are in process of expanding in the U.S. including Food and Beverage, Transportation, Electronics, Construction, etc.
• Will be able to meet potential investors from Mexico
who want to invest in Real Estate opportunities in the U.S.
STATE OF TEXAS * BADMUS IMMIGRATION LAW * AMERICAN AIRLINES *
DALLAS COWBOYS * CHRISTOPHER R. COPPOLA PRODUCTIONS * VIAJES BOJORQUEZ * ROMERO GROUP * COMERCIO USA * CITY OF ARLINGTON *
GREATER IRVING HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE * U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE * DALLAS COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT * GREATER ARLINGTON HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE * BBVA COMPASS *
CITY OF PEDRO GARZA GARCIA (MONTERREY) * CANADA CONSULATE *
FORT WORTH HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE * GREATER DALLAS HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE * UNIVISION.
DISCOVER THE BEST OF MEXICO
CORPORATE HISPANIC JOB BANK
IRVING HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
2010 MEXICO BICENTENNIAL & CENTENNIAL REVOLUTION
STATE OF TEXAS
HISPANIC MARKETING MEGATRENDS SCHOLARSHIP FUND
TEXAS MONTHLY MAGAZINE
ARLINGTON HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
BBVA - COMPASS BANK
MEDIA PARTICIPATION (In Process)
WFAA TV, Dallas Morning News, NBC News, D Magazine,
Expressions Magazine, (American Express) El Economista,
Televisa, ESPN en Español, Excelsior, CARAS, BCM (Business
Club Magazine) Texas Monthly.
Registration: One Guest $175 X
Chamber Discount 10% $ 17.5
Total Due on Receipt: $ 157.50
Table of 10: $1,500__
Display Table: $500 Includes 2 Registrations__
Make check to: CFBHCC
Mail to: 4442 Spring Valley RD
Dallas, TX 7543
Phone: 214. 407.3455
Credit Cards: Discover * MasterCard * Visa *